The proposals for an Indigenous Voice would provide a way for Indigenous Australians to provide advice and input on matters that are important to improve their lives.
- Find out more about the proposals and have your say now.
- You can also read consultation session summaries and public submissions to the co-design process.
- Upcoming consultations and past events can be viewed in the event calendar.
Registrations currently open
- Geraldton - POSTPONED, new details to be advised
- Port Augusta - 22 April
- Darwin - 27 April
- Wadeye Men's Session and Women's Session - 28 April
- Katherine - 28 April
- Kununurra - 29 April
- Ngukurr - 29 April
- Wurrumiyanga (Bathurst Island) - 30 April
- Pirlangimpi (Melville Island) - 30 April
- Broome - 3 May
- Coober Pedy - 4 May
- Derby - 4 May
- Maningrida - 4 May
- Tennant Creek (morning) - 5 May
- Tennant Creek (evening) - 5 May
- Halls Creek - 6 May
- Alice Springs (Thursday evening) - 6 May
- Nhulunbuy - 7 May
- Ramingining - 7 May
- Galiwin'ku - 7 May
- Alice Springs (Friday) - 7 May
Local and Regional Voice proposal
Would be a community designed and led governance structure at a regional level.
National Voice proposal
Would be a national body made up of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Discussion paper, conversation guide, fact sheets and other resources related to the proposals.