Public consultation sessions are being held by Indigenous Voice co-design members across the country to gather feedback on the Indigenous Voice proposals. The feedback will help inform a final recommendation to the Australian Government.
Face-to-face community consultations will continue through to early May with around 60 sessions across the country. Upcoming sessions are below, and will continue to be published on the website throughout this period.
- Campelltown – 9 March, Campbelltown Catholic Club, 20/22 Camden Rd, Campbelltown NSW. Register now.
- Mt Druitt – 9 and 10 March, Kimberwalli, 1 Mimika Ave, Whalan NSW. Register now.
- Brisbane – 9 and 10 March, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Sth Brisbane QLD. Register now.
- Mt Gambier – 10 March, The Presidential Motel, 154 Jubilee Highway West, Mount Gambier SA. Register now.
- Toowoomba – 11 March, Toowoomba City Golf Club, 254 South Street, South Toowoomba QLD. Register now.
- Murray Bridge – 11 March, Murray Bridge Town Hall, 17 Bridge Street, Murray Bridge SA. Register now.
A number of webinars will also be held to discuss the details of the Indigenous Voice proposals.
- National Voice – 4 March, presented by Dr Donna Odegaard AM and Mr Richard Weston. Register now.
Public consultation and input is critical to ensure the best possible proposals are presented by the Indigenous Voice co-design groups.
To get the most out of the consultation session, attendees are strongly encouraged to review the proposals ahead of the session. The interim report, fact sheets, and more information is all available on the Indigenous Voice resources page.